Anime North Group Registration


For those who group registered for Anime North, please check the emails that you added to my list for a copy of your ticket. If you haven't received it, please message me and I will send you a copy as I have a master list in case this happens.

P.S: PLEASE PRINT YOUR OWN TICKET BEFORE YOU COME TO THE CON. I am not able to print anything when I get there (I will be there Thursday afternoon). If you need a copy, please message me before May 22nd for a copy of your ticket.
There is QR scanning available for those who may be unable to print your ticket, PLEASE BE AWARE THOUGH, IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ALL PHONES.
P.P.S - If you cannot make it at the last minute and want to refund it, please send an email to registration@animenorth.com BEFORE MAY 16th. If someone else wants the ticket and you cannot make it, you may change the name on the ticket. In order to do this, send an email to registration@animenorth.com with your name and the name you want to change it to.
Hope to see you there!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!