=Figures for Sale! =



(Think of it as a reaalllly late Black Friday, Boxing Day Sale, but PVC)

Here is the link for my complete list for figures that I own:
 (everything that are figures, NOT GOODS or APPAREL, is for sale.)
(Also note: Mio does not count as I had to add her to the list for management puroses for the draw)

This is the basic price list for the figures that I am willing to sell at the moment. If you see a figure you would like that is not added to this list, Please send us an email and I will get back to you!

In order to put a hold on the figure, be the first to message me for the request. If payment is not received within five days of request (or special circumstances), I will pass on the opp. for the next person (and so on and so forth). 

These figures are in good condition (minus some dust I can easily take care of). If there is slight damage or a minor part missing, I will make note of that in the list below. 

If you require some photos to have a better look, please message me with that request and I will do my best to take a good photograph showing details. 

In some cases, I am willing to haggle for lower priced items by a maximum of $15. The 8th and 6th scale figures for Saber CANNOT BE HAGGLED, FINAL PRICE. 

Payment will be accepted IN CASH ONLY. In order to pay, come to office hours when we arrange a pick-up time. And I will personally give it to you. 

1.Al Azif - $75 - ON HOLD
2.Metatron - $75
3.Popura - $65
4.Panty -$ 80
5.Stocking -$80 (Or the pair for $150)
6.Dark Sakura - $90
7.Sakuya - $60 (since a knife is missing)
8.Misaka (SEGA) - $20 ON HOLD
9.Robin - $60 -peg is broken (willing to haggle)
10.Strong World Nami: $50
11.Saber (BQ) - $40
12.Kizaru - $70-75
13.Shirahoshi - $110
14. Ben Beckman - $70-75
15.Misaka/Uiharu - $20 - SOLD
16.Saber (Dress) - $115
17. Saber (Avalon) $150-160
18. Saber (Caliburn)-$125
19. Saber (Excalibur)- $100-110
20. Boa Hancock- $75
21. Ace (Figurarts) - $20
22. Law (Figuarts)- $22
23. Shanks (Figuarts) - $18
24. Kidd (Figuarts)- $20
25. Vivi/Nami (SNAP Collection) (SET ONLY) - $25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!